I mentioned this exchange already in the article on Crypto donations for the Ukrainian people. KUNA is a group of companies and includes:
- Kuna Fintech Limited, that operates in England and Wales;
- UAB Kuna Pro, registered in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- FlexyPay Inc, under the Canadian jurisdiction.
The founder is Mikhail Chobanian, a fintech entrepreneur who has been working in the Blockchain ecosystem professionally since 2011. He is a Bachelor of Economics of City, University of London. He is also President of Blockchain Association of Ukraine and in June 2022 he announced Cryptocurrency-based humanitarian projects for Ukraine.
KUN is listed on Coinmarketcap and today is priced at almost $ 5, with an all time high in May 2021 of $ 47. KUN can be used for the payment of PRO accounts and a listing of new coins on KUNA exchange. It will soon be able to be used for a reduced commission on offers. The total supply is 1,000,000 KUN and the reserve 700,000 tokens that were held in cold storage were burnt in October 2019.
KUNA offers a variety of products:
- Kuna Code, a tool for transferring assets between user account of the Kuna exchange;
- Kuna Money, that permits to buy and sell Cryptocurrency using cards Visa / Mastercard UAH
- My Kuna, that allows to send funds instantly without registration and any fees;
- UAX Cryptohryvna™, a stablecoin on Ethereum blockchain backed on a 1: 1 reserve ratio to the Ukrainian currency Hryvnia;
- Kuna XO, a mobile app to easily buy crypto, even using Apple or Google Play
- Kuna Pay, a platform that connects to multiple payment services for Cryptocurrencies and fiat payments.
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
Disclaimer: I am not aware of any third party rights on the images used. I undertake to cite the source if there are any and to adjust the position if requested.
Disclaimer: Trading cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrency you should carefully consider your investment objectives and your level of experience. Do Your Own Research. All opinions expressed here are owned by the respective writer and should never be considered as financial advice in any form.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR